Hi,

I was accessing a Map<Integer, MyClass> implemented with a HashMap<Integer,
MyClass> from JSTL (v.1.1.2) using the following expression:

${map[param.myid].name} and it worked well.

However, when I changed the implementation to a TreeMap<Integer, MyClass>
the expression stop working because it throws ClassCastException saying that
can't compare Strings with Integers.

I know that ${param.myid} should resolve to a String, but I wanted to
clarify if this is a normal behaviour or it is a bug, since it seems to be
converting to Integer for HashMap but not for TreeMap.

Best regards,
Gabriel