Hi,

intrigeri wrote (05 Dec 2012 14:03:56 GMT) :
> I'd like to make sure we don't start shipping a piece of software
> while knowing it will be broken once Tails is based on Wheezy, so
> I could see what's happening in Debian on the GStreamer front for this
> bug. Apparently, the upstream fix [1] is small enough and could be
> worth a freeze exception.

> I'm happy to do the Debian part of the work if I know someone will do
> the Tails -specific part: audit, SOCKS support, etc. Just tell me :)

For what it's worth, I've been assuming Alessandro will go on with his
great auditing and patching effort, and on my side I've been helping
to fix things for Wheezy in Debian proper:
http://bugs.debian.org/681652

Next steps: wait a few more days for the gst-plugins-bad0.10 package's
maintainers, NMU it myself if needed, and then get a freeze exception.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri