intrigeri wrote (24 Sep 2014 21:24:59 GMT) :
> Kristi Grant wrote (24 Sep 2014 17:48:29 GMT) :
>> E: Package 'linux-headers-3.14-2-amd64' has no installation candidate

> I think it's still in Debian testing, but probably not for long.

> That's why we have https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/5926 high on
> our todo list.

Oh, and I forgot: it's clear that we won't compile these modules by
hand to include them in Tails, as there are better solutions. So, the
part of this discussion that's about manually workarounding the
current state of things on your own machine has little to do with
Tails development, and is now better suited for the tails-support@
mailing-list. Please take it there if you want to continue it :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri