On 18/11/2015 19:54, sajolida wrote:

> I read this too fast. Actually, we don't want the extension to open the
> file browser of the OS right now. After clicking on the "Next" button,
> people will go through step-by-step instructions and we'll tell them
> when to use the ISO image.
So, when you click "Next" the extension should NOT open the file browser
NOR reload the page to initial state, correct?
What should happen exactly, instead? Should I just leave it up to you
(i.e. the web page)?

> Here are the new issues:
>
> 1. Clicking the "Next" button should also bring back #use-button to
>    "show" and #use-text to "hide".
So, if you click "Next", you get the "Use Firefox extension" button
again visible, right?
What is exactly supposed to happen when you click it, though?

> 2. #bittorrent-minor should also be visible when #use-button
>    and #install-button are visible. See slides 3 and 4.
OK, done in latest commit.

> 3. Clicking #use-button or #install-button should #i_have_iso (when
>    the download starts).
You mean *hide* #i_have_iso, correct? Tentatively done, then.

> 4. The page reloads every 10s. Why? It makes it blink pretty badly on
>    Tor Browser and also sometimes loses state.
Weird, can you consistently reproduce, and how?
> 5. We tried in 26642eb to add a link below the "Next" button to reset
>    the page as well but it didn't work. Are you triggering the
>    cancelation only on the *first* "#verify-text-success .btn" in line
>    207-210?
Yes I was. Fixed in latest commits.
> 6. We tried in 7bcda1a to replace the URL in the download button with
>    the size in MiB but it failed. Maybe you should set iso-size-MiB in
>    updateBlobView around line 88.
Fixed.
> 7. We managed to get a negative ETA displayed :) See screenshot in
>    attachment.
I couldn't find any screenshot, sorry.
> 8. When doing "Resume", the progress bar goes to 100%, displays ???,
>    and then go back to where it was once the download really started
>    again. The progress bar should instead freeze where it is until the
>    download starts again for real.
Tentatively fixed in 0.2.5
> 9. #verify-text-label should be visible once #download is visible. See
>    slide 11. We should be able to change its opacity until we get to
>    the verification state.
And it shouldn't be clickable either, correct? So I suppose the
extension should manage both the disabled state (maybe setting an
attribute that you can use to style the button) and behavior, correct?

-- G