Hey guys,

A couple of updates ago (maybe just one), the default ordering in Nautilus, the
file explorer, was changed to alphabetical.

This is not ideal for me, since I need to change it to "by Type" each time I
enter a new directory. I like to have a lot of directories.

It might just be that I'm missing an obvious setting, but I would like to know
how to change the ordering to "by Type" once and for all (even just once per
session would be okay).

Ideally, you could change it back altogether in Tails :)

Regards,

Tom Servo