u:
> for the future donation campaign I need a clean start..
> That's why I implemented some small CSS fixes. Please review and merge:
>
> 451f:tails/feature/smallCSSfixes

Hey!

It's so cool that you are doing some housekeeping on our CSS.
It definitely needs it!

Some comments:

- I'm not a fan of the mobile version of the logo. I understand that you
put the subtitle "the amnesic incognito live system" in a smaller font
so that it fits on the screen but now the font is barely readable for me
(with my glasses on and no colorblindness). I wonder if we should
instead get rid of the subtitle in the mobile version.

And I came to wonder whether we should even get rid of it in all
versions of the logo or make it optional as it's not very appropriate
for smaller rendering like in the banner or on small stickers.
Removing it might help us solve what I see as a uneasy tension in the
vertical alignment between (Tails + the amnesic incognito live system)
and the icon.

Also, in your mobile version you pretty much reuse the font size of the
logo where "the amnesic incognito live system" is as wide as "Tails" but
you also added some extra vertical space that is not present neither in
the logo nor on the desktop banner. Is there a reason for that?

As a more general note, in terms of style guide (I agree that so far we
have none), if we want to spend time on the display of our logo, I'd
rather go in the direction of using our logo in more similar ways
everywhere than creation new subtle variations.

But I reckon that we're doing this already in the banner so I can't
really blame you for continuing doing so :) And I'm not at all saying
that you should go edit our logo as part of this but maybe having some
discussion about it could be a first step towards and new a better version.

- I like the fixes on the sidebar and three-blocks for mobiles!

- I like the fixes to the breadcrumbs!

So after you gave me your take on the logo issue we're ready to merge!