Hi,

Do tails developers advise me to:

a) create a feature request at
https://labs.riseup.net/code/projects/tails/issues/new for the inclusion of
tracker[1] in Tails and continue the discussion there

b) keep discussing the general problem on this list instead of going for a
tentative improvement (including tracker) even before there is positive
feedback to go in this direction

Please forgive me if that's a newbie question, still learning the best way to
communicate :-)

Cheers

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Tracker

Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre