Hi anonym

Thanks for your tip.

I am still unable to build the Tails ISO 3.6.2 despite following your
suggestion.

Below are some of my questions based on the error message (please see
attachment to this email):

1. Lines 150 and 172 indicate "bad redirection". From line 152 to 183 indicate
"Connection closed". Is there something wrong with Tails' servers?

2. "The SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status. Vagrant assumes that
this means the command failed. The output for this command should be in the log
above. Please read the output to determine what went wrong."

a. Is it because I was unable to fetch some packages?

b. Where is the log please? In what folder is the log to be found?

Any help is much appreciated.

Danny

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.