ambifarius:
> Hi anonym
>
> Thanks for your tip.
>
> I am still unable to build the Tails ISO 3.6.2 despite following your
> suggestion.
>
> Below are some of my questions based on the error message (please see
> attachment to this email):
>
> 1. Lines 150 and 172 indicate "bad redirection". From line 152 to 183
> indicate "Connection closed". Is there something wrong with Tails' servers?

Possibly, or something's wrong on your end or with the connection between you
and the server. I'd recommend retrying, possibly a couple of times. Please
report back even if it works!

> 2. "The SSH command responded with a non-zero exit status. Vagrant assumes
> that this means the command failed. The output for this command should be in
> the log above. Please read the output to determine what went wrong."
>
> a. Is it because I was unable to fetch some packages?

In this case, yes.

> b. Where is the log please? In what folder is the log to be found?

Everything is written to the terminal so if you want to save it, that is up to
you (e.g. `rake build | tee log.txt`)! Only on build success is the log is
saved (as a .buildlog), but that doesn't help you in this case. :)

Cheers!