Hi Intrigeri,

Got a local VMWare Fusion setup with Debian 9.3 and VT-x enabled on my MacBook
(Downloaded from OS-Boxes <https://www.osboxes.org/debian/>). Took me a while
to figure out this is not possible with VirtualBox.
Anyway, I’m now trying to build Tails master branch to figure out if my setup
works in general. I’m now running into the following two bummers:

1. Build of master branch fails with the following error

I’m executing as root:

rake build && rake vm:halt

Which aborts with the error:

There was an error in Libvirt. The error is shown below:
Call to virDomainCreateWithFlags failed: internal error: process excited while
connecting to monitor: Could not access KVM kernel module: Permission denied
failed to initialize KVM: permission denied.

2. Where to put the additional kernel modules
I’ve seen the HACKING.mdwn - but I not really figured out where and how to
apply the instructions of the macbook12-spi-driver
<https://github.com/cb22/macbook12-spi-driver>  Can you give a short walk
through where to put the changes? Just some bullet points should be enough to
get me going.

Thank you very much for your help!!
  Marco