Hey,

amenity=bbq would be an useful one.

railway=platform would be a nice one as well. If you can come up with a
style (I'd suggest one that renders exactly the same way as
highway=footway;area=yes,) you can probably even submit it for inclusion
in the main OSM render. :)

If you're interested, I've been working somewhat on some 16*16px symbols
which you're free to use. You can get the latest lot from
http://barstool.ash.ms/osm/icons/ and though they're not labeled, the
filenames are the same as the amenity=x values.

Cheers,
Ash.

On Sun, 2009-08-02 at 20:20 +1000, b.schulz...@scu.edu.au wrote:
> Are amenity=bench and amenity=bbq being rendered? I don't think there
> are many of these around but if they're rendered hopefully people will
> bother to tag them.

Ashley Kyd
• Web & Software Development in Brisbane, Australia.
• Phone (07) 3129 2332, or visit http://kyd.com.au/