> I think I have done the right thing when setting the no_right_turn
> restriction using JOSM 2186 but I have waited over a month without
> seeing updated results using Roadee or on the cloudmade.com website.
> Can someone check my work and see if I am doing anything wrong?

This may just be a lack of being updated by Roadee and/or cloudmade.

> The two turns that I have to pass almost every day are the following:
> Point 31395304 (Holt Avenue and Military Road in Cremorne, NSW) should
> be no right turn both directions here.
> Point 13877590 (Christie Street and Pacific Highway in St Leonards.
> NSW) should be no right turn both directions here also.

Looks correct to me, although I would make the relations only applicable for
the section from the last intersection to the intersection where the
restriction occurs.

> Another problem I just recently discovered is Robsons Rd, Keiraville,
> NSW is duplicated. One with 17 nodes and one with 4. What's the best
> way to clean this up as there are roads that are joined to one and not
> the other.
> I'm hoping there is an easy way to fix this?

Delete the least appropriate way and reconnect the roads.  Sorry I don't know
of any easy fix.

--
Ross Scanlon <i...@4x4falcon.com>