> The two turns that I have to pass almost every day are the following:
> Point 31395304 (Holt Avenue and Military Road in Cremorne, NSW) should
> be no right turn both directions here.
> Point 13877590 (Christie Street and Pacific Highway in St Leonards.
> NSW) should be no right turn both directions here also.

There is also the issue here that military road is a dual carriage way, even
though a it's only a fence and medium strip dividing the two.

If you changed Military Road to a dual carriage road and then just connect the
side roads as appropriate then there is no need for relations except possibly
like at Rangers Road where there is time restriction.

Cheers
Ross