Brisbane OSM bicyclists,
We're working on bringing Ride the City (www.ridethecity.com) to Brisbane.
We're doing this completely through OSM for Brisbane (for other cities in
we've used non-OSM data for routing). We'd love to get your help. Aside from
making sure that streets are connected to cycle paths, you can help by
adding tags to streets that are good or poor for cycling, whether or not
they have a cycle track or lane.

We would like to ask you to tag any street with the following ratings so
that we have more information for better routing. These ratings should be
based upon your preference and experience of the streets:

cyclerating = 1 (this means the street is very good for bicycling, it
probably has less traffic)
cyclerating = 2 (the street is good for cycling)
cyclerating = 3 (the street is an average street for cycling)
cyclerating = 4 (the street is poor for cycling, perhaps too busy or rough)
cyclerating = 5 (the street is dangerous for cyclists and should be avoided)

By the way, our geographic scope includes about a 40 km circle around
Brisbane, so feel free to tag streets well outside of Brisbane proper. Pass
it on.

Best,
Vaidila