On Wed, 15 September, 2010 11:28:29 PM, Grant Slater
<openstreet...@firefishy.com> wrote:
> Just to clarify, we have not concluded discussions with NearMap and
> discussion
>is still positive. The removal of the NearMap option in Potlatch was prompted
>few weeks by back, but was only actioned today.

Who was it prompted by? Did NearMap themselves request it?

Why is the first we've heard of such a block, after it has been implemented?

I don't see why should NearMap be blocked for users who have not accepted the
new contributor terms.

Is there some way to work with a local copy of Potlatch without such a
restriction?