On 8 April 2011 16:58, Ian Sergeant <inas66+...@gmail.com> wrote:
> John - if you are going to argue this, please check your references
> more carefully.

As I stated before I wasn't aware that the appeal was being appealed,
although your link does suggest they had 30 days to do something, and
were considering their options so your link isn't conclusive in that
respect either...

>> Why confuse the issue, my point was simple, people haven't been
>> allowed to make an informed decision regarding the license change ...
>
> Despite your attempts to sidetrack this discussion from the your data
> import to some wider OSM licencing issue, I won't be sidetracked here.

I would have thought the bigger issue was important, especially in
light of how the licensing changes have basically told people to
accept or they won't be allowed to contribute any more with scant
details of what they're accepting. In any case it is the bigger
licensing issues in the first place that spawned this thread.