FOSMs not going anywhere for some simple reasons.

The people running it are ineffective, the data will be incompatible when OSM switches, fosm doesn't have any of the agreements to derive data from aerial imagery. I could go on, but those are the big ticket items.

Everyone should be aware of the theater show that 80n is running merely to disrupt the community, and it's very sad that so far he's been successful.

Steve