On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harv...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Righto, I've got a response from the AGIMO. They have clarified that
> they have not granted any additional license to OSM. OSM can only use
> the data under the existing licenses (i.e. the existing CC licenses).

Andrew, that's great that you've had a response from AGIMO.

Would it be possible for you to share a copy of their response with this
group?  I've made a similar request to Grant about his "explicit, express
permission" and it seems reasonable to ask you the same question.

Sadly, we really need first hand documentary evidence for any claim, either
way, to have any value.

80n