Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:25:08 +1000
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Any sensible way to establish who is changing objects?
From: lker...@gmail.com
To: brussell...@live.com.au
CC: talk-au@openstreetmap.org

You can select the object in Potlatch 2, go to advanced view and click the
objects id number at the top of the panel.  That will give you a history of
that object only.

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 9:49 AM, Brett Russell <brussell...@live.com.au> wrote:

Hi

I am working my way around the State and noticed a few edits to tracks that I
have put in.  The history function option in Polatch 2 is annoying as it gets
swamped with global changes.  All I want to do is select an object and have the
history of changes showing and more importantly who is doing them.  Is there a
way of doing this?

Cheers Brett