On 23/04/2013 6:27 PM, Brett Russell wrote:
Much appreciated. I found though the lake was not rendered but then refreshing and zooming in and out it did come up so the rendering is a little suspect, might be due to Telstra's 3G network issues or the use of Firefox.
I've switched from Potlach to JOSM and found it works quite well on a flakey network or even no network at all at times. I'd use the installed version though rather than the webstart. It's well worth the initial pain and I've only done really minor things if any in Potlach since changing.

Alex