>  Smaller Shopping Centres, Councils and other places of interest not
named.

Garth, when you say Council; do you mean the spatial LGA level description,
or even just suburbs/suburb boundaries?

If its the latter, you might be interested in
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/South_Australian_Suburb_Boundaries
... which is about 300/1800 locations imported so far - hopefully, you
should see improvements to routing as a result, particularly in tiny
suburbs.