·Street Address Limitations ( missing streets and street numbers)

Make a dataset like this available for inclusion in openstreetmap

http://www.data.vic.gov.au/raw_data/vicmap-address/4875

Would resolve the above fairly rapidly.

Cheers
Ross

·walking paths data not included across many of the highways (North East
and Main North Gepps cross) connected to transport infrastructure, such
as railway stations, and bus interchanges. Grange is a hot spot, as has
been Aldinga, Blackwood and Belair, Mclaren vale ( which looks like its
improving) and some areas around

·Southern and Northern suburb areas not detailed

·Smaller Shopping Centres, Councils and other places of interest not named.

I’d be very happy to help as I am also involved with the Government Open
Data program at http://data.sa.gov.au/

I’m keen on building some good relationships with contributors and
application developers so would like to gather some more support for OSM
in South Australia.