On 3/05/2015 10:22 AM, David Bannon wrote:
On Sun, 2015-05-03 at 08:41 +1000, waldo000...@gmail.com wrote:
I have an ideological objection to introducing key values that
represent composite keys (e.g. "serviced" === "standard + shower +
Yes Waldo, I do understand this point. But conversely, its useful to
look closely at the problem from a map user's point of view. We
identified, in a few emails, twenty plus characteristics of camp sites
that would interest people. There are undoubtedly a lot more !

Not possible, in any readable way, to render something like this.

The object it to show on the map (without interrogation) the level of amenity
at camp sites.
If say 5 camp sites are shown on the map in close proximity to each other,
at the moment there is no way to visually distinguish (from the rendering)
between them for level of amenity.

Most of the camp sites I have been too where a toilet is available have had
water too, even 'dry' toilets (long drop or other).
I'd think 'they' do this for sanitary reasons!

The introduction of this tag does not mean that camp site features cannot be
added in other ways, additional to or despite this tag.