On 30/07/2015 3:21 PM, Paul Norman wrote:
On 7/29/2015 6:52 PM, fors...@ozonline.com.au wrote:
Possibly tag it access=no and rename it to "Track closed" depending on how widely the name "Ant Track" is known. It may be known as Ant Track by a very small group of riders.

The name might not be Ant Track, but it's almost certainly not "Track closed". The name tag is for names. access=no already indicates that it is closed (or more precisely that you aren't allowed to access it).

Agreed with NOT using the name tag to indicate anything other than the NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been removing names with "no name", "disused" around me. Use the correct tag.