Thanks for the replies

The track exists and is mappable. It is not blocked off.

Parks Vic prefers light handed regulation so I used mild language to describe the track status. http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0008/315692/Park-note-Lysterfield-Lake-mountain-bike-riding.pdf actually states: "Cyclists are not permitted to create new tracks, ride through bush or ride on tracks other than
those designated for Mountain Bike riding."

Possibly tag it access=no and rename it to "Track closed" depending on how widely the name "Ant Track" is known. It may be known as Ant Track by a very small group of riders.

Thanks for the contact info, I didn't want to start an edit war with the author. I will contact them.

Tony