On 19/12/2015 1:49 PM, Leon Kernan wrote:
Pretty sure I read that section has just opened.
They're probably someone from Skyscrapercity or Aussie-Highways google group who are on the ball.

I admit I tend to leave proposed and construction ways unjoined, which is a trap if someone else just changes the tags without looking closely at the ends.

I would hope that proposed and under construction things have tags/notes to indicate that.