Hello,

My name is Andrew, I work for Apple’s Maps team. We are interested in doing
some fixes and improvements to inland water features in Australia on OSM, such
as adding and improving geometry of polygons for lakes and wide rivers, fixing
broken relations, and correcting alignment issues for inland features when they
meet the coast.

We have a GitHub page here with more information about the project:
https://github.com/osmlab/appledata/issues/85

Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.

Thank you,

Andrew

Apple, Inc.

Andrew Wiseman |  Maps | andrew_wise...@apple.com
<mailto:andrew_wise...@apple.com>

APPLE CONFIDENTIAL
This message (including attachments if any) is for the private use of the
addressee only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorized
use or dissemination of this message, and any attachments in whole or in part
is strictly prohibited.