Hi Dion,

Glad to hear interest in some Missing Maps mapping in Sydney.

We've run quite a few humanitarian events in Melbourne now and one thing
that really helped was getting on board a relevant partner. In our case,
The Global Health Alliance Melbourne has assisted by providing a venue,
helping to promote, and bringing on board partner institutions who can give
insights into some of the places we're mapping remotely.

There are probably a lot of international NGOs with offices in Sydney who
would love to participate.

As Phil said, happy to chat over Slack and bounce ideas.

Cheers,

Ed