So, a thought: We have at least a couple of OSM mappers at my workplace.

I may be able to organise an evening with tables & wifi. (No promises on
refreshments.)

My office is in Sydney CBD in George St. (Close to Wynyard and Martin Place
stations.)

If people are interested I can investigate further.

 - Ben Kelley.

--
Ben Kelley
ben.kel...@gmail.com