Hi Herbert,
Not sure if I get your point.

With regards to the list, my take on it is that this list is the right and good
place for any of your issues/OSM Australian centric topics.

If traffic on a particular aspect of issues is getting to much this might be an
indicator that a separate list could make sense.

The fact that not all of the aspects that you are interested in are discussed
on the list might be a mere reflection of the various interest amongst the list
participants and their level of expertise.