I'd normally just leave the name as is it, since the name should be as
signposted which could vary. This MapRoulette challange is mostly about
adding the operator and operator:wikidata tags and also branch if you can.

The branch is usually just the suburb eg. if it's named "Heathcote Fire
Brigade" then "branch=Heathcote", it helps to normalise the name.

I would say let's only map what we know if unsure then skip. Especially
with regards to fire station numbers.