Agreed as to non fire stations - control center is one, the other headquarters.

Headquarters would be an 'office' type function.

Control center looks, from imagery, to not only control but supply?

There is a fire & rescue station in 'town' that is mapped into OSM.

There are a number of rural fire stations around Narrabri .. some of them unmapped. These show up very well on the LPI Base Map even when zoomed out a fair way.