On 10/3/20 5:20 pm, Graeme Fitzpatrick wrote:

On Tue, 10 Mar 2020 at 16:13, Warin <61sundow...@gmail.com <mailto:61sundow...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Past fires have not been mapped, I see no reason to start doing it.

    Thoughts?

Agree with you entirely.

On a related note, I've been working through the Blue Mountains challenge area mapping every POI I can spot - buildings, tracks, water tanks & reservoirs, amongst others. With regard to reservoirs, a lot of them are showing as dry, due to the drought, but I've still been mapping them, as, after the last few weeks, they're probably full again! :-)

Again, the right way to do it?

 I think so. Sydney dams are now 82% full with  the Nepean overflowing last
week (?), so I'd expect them to be fairly full now.

They should show up on the LPI Base Map if you not certain of the extents.

Presently I'm trying to separate state forests from a tree area in the Oxley
area. Then I'll add some tree extent detail.