Hi,

I hadn't seen the "pipestream" before, and it does look to have some utility.

I'd much prefer that (legally) public roads be highway=residential/unclassified
etc so as these will all be present in government data.

If it's private (even shared between many people) then it should be a
pipestream or driveway or whatever so as to know you won't find it in a
government based list and need to rely on survey on the ground or an aerial
photo or whatever.

Alex

On 23/9/21, 11:51 am, "fors...@ozonline.com.au" <fors...@ozonline.com.au>