I deleted what appeared to be the superfluous way (which indeed WAS part of the
relation).  However, “Route 754” (relation/10974127) seems to need some
additional “role” tags (forward, backward).  I’ve edited hundreds, maybe
thousands of routes (bus, bike, road, rail…) but as I’m a right-hand-drive Yank
and don’t know the route or local area, I defer to others to tidy this up to
perfection.  But it is a bit better than it was five minutes ago.

SteveA