Thanks for the feedback everyone.

- There are indeed numerous sources that say the road is closed, for more than one year.
- To avoid routing yes I could pick a likely spot and make in Access:No
- Livetraffic also have a text view that is end points specific, so any Google Maps issue are probably moot. - The problem is if I want to do the job properly I would like to place the road barrier locations. When I went through the road was open only at specific times and I have the barrier locations on Mapillary. I doubt they would move the barriers as they had done extensive work on turning (around) circles and the like. - I would use the Mapillary image points initially then check any wording on the signage in the next week.

I have never mapped closed roads before, but since it is supposedly temporary I think Access:No with a date action fix_me that described why, what and when to review. I would suspect perhaps half a dozen ways are affected so a cross ref in the fix_me might be prudent. To make it obvious to downstream users I am thinking "- section closed for repair" suffix the highway name. I would appreciate a consensus on this from the list. (3 field changes per way)

Yes work crew access may need "private" but as it stands I believe the slip gap is quite wide and usual vehicle access not possible. "No exit" is similarly cloudy.

I am happy to leave it in a "providing as much info as possible" state, if need be.