Something like "Mickleham Road Offramp" sounds like a description to me
rather than a name. Unless the ramp has a special name just for the ramp
that is different to either road, then I think we should leave off the
name, and as you suggest use the existing destination tag and/or
destination_sign relation. We have
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dmotorway_junction to
indicate any exit number. I've never seen "X Road Offramp" actually
signposted, is usually just a destination sign.