Hi.

I'm not sure if this helps, but a "bus lane" allows buses, taxis, bicycles and hire cars. A "bus only lane" allows only buses (not taxis and hire cars). (Neither allow rental cars.)

The psv wiki page suggests tagging individual types if necessary, but implies that a taxi is a PSV.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:psv

I think you should probably put taxi=no for a "bus only lane" but not for a "bus lane".

IANAL but I'd guess that ride share services are not taxis in this context.

 - Ben.