I want to confirm report from
https://github.com/streetcomplete/StreetComplete/issues/4196

"In my area (and throughout built-up parts of Australian cities in general)
it is not uncommon to encounter blocks of townhouses which share a
primary address number but have distinct sub-address numbers.

The complete address numbers of such houses are written in the format
<sub>/<primary>, eg "1/50", "2/50", "3/50" for the first three houses
sharing the primary address site "50 Example St"."

Is it accurate? Is addr:housenumber=1/50 the standard and preferred
solution in such cases?

(I am asking as I know nothing about Australia addressing)

(BTW, if for some reason you want to comment on something
that is Australia and StreetComplete-specific - I will be on this mailing list
for some time, but as usual problem are better reported at the issue tracker)