Yeah, so this can be confusing.  The 1300 prefix appears to be an
Australia-only way of dialing what is followed by a six digit number (and as
there are eight in the mnemonic, the last two are ignored, we get this in the
states with our 1800 and flavors, like 1888 and 1877 and 1866... "toll-free"
numbers, which are only "dile-able" from the states).

I think I confused the 710-55... number as real, which it is only a wiki
example, which I now smack my forehead about.

Really, I'd delete the last two (go with six, not eight, after the 1300) and
not put any letters in, use the numbers.  Done.