Dialable, darn spell check.

And, in the US, the 1-800 or 1 (800) has become 800 or (800), though not +1-800
because these are "inward" only, without the preceding 1, though some places
might still need to dial this, our 11-digit / preceding 1 or 10-digit thing
(not terribly hard to figure out if you flub it).  Cell phones / mobiles
"automatically add the preceding 1" if you store / dial 10-digits here
(representing a US-domestic 10-digit number, a three-digit area/city code and a
seven-digit "local" number).  Some places require 11-digit dialing with the
preceding 1.  It's still kind of all over the place whether 10-digit dialing is
required (it is in many urban areas with multiple area codes) but many
(especially rural) places allow "local" (omitting the prefixing / area code
three digits) seven-digit dialing.

That's our "little nightmare," in the USA, every country has one or two or
three or more of these, it seems.  Especially as technologies continue to clash
and carriers merge.

Funnily enough, +1-710 was an old "Telex" exchange for the NE USA back in the
day (1940s-1970s/80s, I think).  A long, long time ago I used to send Telex
messages for a downtown insurance company.  Old school!