Hi
The Mapillary is partially processed, it may not appear on the worldmap yet but hopefully this link gives access to the sequence of photos

https://www.mapillary.com/app/user/tonyf1?lat=-38.150390215353&lng=145.29166281667995&z=16.813496063643257&pKey=681595696442544&focus=photo

Tony

Sebastian wrote
This was had no visible sign to indicate it was a shared way but it is
tagged as a shared way in OSM.
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/903736648#map=17/-38.15145/145.29173

I replied
I would not change the tags till I had been out on site and I would
take Mapillary images.

Well I have been on site this afternoon and have uploaded Mapillary
images, they will take a day or two to process.

Way: 903736648 has 2 segments, Craig Rd and Hummingbird Dve, both have
visible shared path signage and there is also implicit evidence of a
cycleway:

Craig Rd has shared path signage painted on the path on the south side
of the Hummingbird Dve intersection.

Hummingbird Dve has a shared path sign on a pole at the Seasons Dve end.

The additional cues are:
The traffic light has a pedestrian and a cyclist,
Phil Wyatt's observation that the wide paths are shared and the narrow
ones foot
End shared path signs at the intersection of Saddleback and Craig
Bicycles painted both sides of the intersection of Craig with
Hummingbird and with Saddleback, ie further north than the segment of
Craig in question
There were also bike warning signs in 2 locations on Hummingbird

So the tagging looks fine to me.

Tony

This mail has been virus scanned by Australia On Line
see http://www.australiaonline.net.au/mailscanning