Hi Sebastian

It is both frustrating and disappointing to see that you continue to argue your point of view that is incorrect. It is clear that a local council who follows the Victorian road laws has published the permissions of ways within their jurisdiction yet you still try to argue that ways are incorrectly tagged.

No, I do not argue that the ways are incorrectly tagged. I argue that the consensus, the majority of OSM editors, believe that the ways are incorrectly tagged.

To the point I made in the previous thread, cycling is not permitted on any way unless specifically signed. This is exemplified in change set 127561873 where the permissions that Frankston council have established in line with our road rules.

The consensus, not just me, reject your argument that cycling is not permitted
 on any way unless specifically signed

Regardless of copyright, I have personally verified all roads in the Seaford wetlands via both foot and bike and tagged ways according to what is on the ground and which is back to back with Frankston council (as per Victorian law) yet you still cannot provide any evidence that my tagging is incorrect.

I do not need to provide evidence that you are incorrect. The concensus believes that you are incorrect.

I ask that you conform to community expectations and not tag on the basis that cycling is not permitted on any way unless specifically signed.

Thanks
Tony