In the context of the tracks, there is always the risk that if you delete
something that you don't think should be there, that someone else re-maps
it because they see it in the aerial photo. (As we discussed.)

I guess the best is that we could detail a preferred approach (e.g. in
Australian tagging guidelines). I think it's clear that there are a number
of views on this though.

Then at least if something happens that differs from the preferred
approach, it makes it clearer whether a revert is justified.

 - Ben.