There are reports of the images being misalligned...

http://blog.samat.org/p/Bing-Imagery-Misaligned-at-Lower-Zooms

Generally the error will be less than the GPS-error i guess. So for
'generall mapping' it would not pose a problem. It might once one goes in
very close detail. Moreover it might be hard to tell who is wrong... is it
your gps, is it yahoo, or is it bing...