Peter Leemans wrote:
For the people prefering josm (like me).

You can already us a snapshot version:

http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/josm-dev/2010-December/005062.html

Just added some streets in Hannut. Mapping is open again ;)

Maarten

On 01-12-10 13:20, Denis Jacquerye wrote:
On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Ben Abelshausen
<ben.abelshau...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I'm having the same issues with Potlach2.

Usually I use merkaartor but the bing maps plugin is not yet active.