Kenny Moens wrote:
  Hello guys,

In the region where I live (Hulshout), some of the borders are recently mapped, but they don't follow the exact features which form the border. For example, in the area between Ramsel and Westmeerbeek the city border follows the "Steenkensbeek" which I recently mapped based on Bing data, if I look at the border itself it has much less points and more-or-less follows the stream, but not exactly as it should be.

How is the best way to correct this?

    * Splitting the border and adding the tags/relations of the border
      to the stream. Which would mean the line of the stream would both
      represent the border and the stream itself.
    * Glueing all points of the border towards the stream, so that they
      form a single line (but are effectively still two separate lines).
    * Or something else.

I don't know if Mapnik renders relations, but if it does, than 1 seems a good idea. But then you have to take care then when the stream is moved (physically) the border does not have to move.

2 is done in most cases.

Maarten