Hi Ben,

I can certainly help you out with JOSM. Is this meeting to take place
somewhere in Belgium? I can do a presentation in English, Dutch or French.
Are there people involved with HOT here in Belgium? Will they work all over
Africa, or in specific regions?

The Openstreetmap project has been presented like this to participants of
Trage Wegen in Haaltert a few months ago. The person who did this, did it
very well. Completely adapted to newcomers and people who were not very
'computer savvy'.

Unfortunately we ran out of time though :-)

Jo