For the current licence, I read the license file, and it allows you to use
the data for any purpose, but you're not allowed to spread the data, or
spread the results of what you used the data for.

So you can't import the data into OSM. You also can't compare the data with
OSM and publish the precise results. But you are allowed to compare the
data with OSM and use those results yourself for any purpose (like to get a
list with locations you should check on the ground).

If you are able to write a manual, or even a script you can use to compare
the data to OSM, you can spread that, so it gets accessible to more people.

Oh, and there is one exception for printed results. So if you do the
comparing, you can print the results and hand those to other mappers you
know. Of course, this isn't as handy as providing a GPX with all locations
that should be visited.

Regards,
Sander