I am sorry for the late answer, the week-end was full of activities.

I would also prefer a "belgian" assocation than a "regional one".

- we are quite few, we need to do a lot of work: I think we should gather our energy and, maybe later, thinks about splitting if necessary. We are to few for a split now - (I agree with Dennys on this idea) - If we develop tools (servers, teaching of OSM, etc.), we may think that both tools will be needed in every part of Belgium. - it is still unclear about how to split: flemish/french ? What about brussels, bilingual... Walloon/Flanders/Brussels ? we need three associations... and three times the cost, etc.

What are we doing now ?

- a meeting "in real life" to discuss about the avantadges / disadvantages of splitting ?
- continue the discussion on the ML ?
- continue the discussion on the wiki ?

Julien